While adding new member to a OID group or making any changes to OID group, we need to backup the existing members details related to group.
The backup can be taken into a LDIF file using ODSM.
Steps to Take backup of OID group members.
1. Login to ODSM url of OID application.
2. Navigate to Data Browser Tab in ODSM Interface.
3. Expand the directories and select the group which needs to be modified
4. Right click on the selected group click “Export LDIF” , option available at the top.
5. Click “OK” . After export is completed, It will generate a link to open the LDIF file.